“The First Premier Credit Card Login” Are tired of trying different credit cards that won’t get you approved because of your poor credit? Are you looking for a credit card that fits your poor credit? Anyways, you got the answer right here in this article.
If you have heard of the first premier credit card and might have a problem knowing how to log in with the credit. Then, you are also on the right page and continue reading this article which shows all you need to know about the first premier card login.
First Premier Credit Card
The first premier credit card is an unsecured card that offers approval to a wide range of credit profiles especially helps in building the credit score of consumers. The first premier credit card believes in second chances to help consumers with poor credit.
The premier credit card services offer every cardholder good options in which they can manage their accounts digitally, receive the FICO Credit Score updates, and also have to access a US-based customer service team.
What Are The Benefits of the First Premier Credit Card
Here are some of the benefits of the first premier credit card.
- The main advantage of the first premier credit card is that you can get approved on a low credit card.
- It is a MasterCard that can be accepted by different merchants in the United States and around the world.
- They offer a grace period of 27 days in order to give cardholders a lot of time to pay for their monthly statement balances in full to avoid interest charges.
- The premier credit card provides a free quarterly FICO score which is added to your monthly bill.
With the benefits listed above, I am sure you can decide whether to apply for the premier credit card or not.
The Disadvantages Of The First Premier Credit Card
It is really discouraging that the premier credit card has a lot of bad sides than the good sides. In the section of the article, we will show you, the several cons of the first premier credit card.
- The first premier credit card has one of the highest interest rates around. Its rate is more than 36% APR, unlike other credit cards.
- The annual of the first premier credit card ranges from $50 to $125 which is quite high for consumers depending on their credit limit.
- They offer a high monthly service fee that is between $6.25 and $10.40 to consumers after the first year.
- There is a tendency that it won’t be easy to manage the account due to their high credit limit. Though, you will get approval for poor credit doesn’t mean your credit limit will be low. It is discouraging to have a credit limit of $200 to $1,000 and also gives you a credit limit increase after 13 months from the time you open an account.
- The first premier credit card imposes fees on almost everything they offer like their late fee is $39, the foreign transaction fee is 3%, a copying fee, a wire transfer fee, and so on.
Though a premier credit card is a good advantage for those with poor credit it is not really advisable for this kind of credit card because the high maintenance fee can affect you badly when you are able to meet the demands.
Also See: Annuity Insurance and Types
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login
For you to log in with your credit card, you must have an online account with the first premier bank. Follow the steps below to learn the process of logging into your first premier credit card.
- Go to the official website of Premier Credit Card at mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Click the “Login” button on the top navigation to go to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password on the home page and click “Continue”. In case you forgot your password or username, select the “forgot username/password” tab.
How To Create An Online Account With Your Premier First Credit Card
This is the first thing to do before, you can log in with your premier credit card. Carefully these steps are written below.
- Open your web browser and follow this link connect.mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Enter your credit card number and social security number.
- Create your username and password.
- Make a request for a secure access code. You can choose the medium, it should be sent like a text, phone call, or Email to a phone number, or an email address.
- After receiving your secure access code, enter the code on the site then, re-enter the password you created and select either public or private computer.
- Click ‘continue” to access your account information.
- After following these steps, you can now log in to your account.
With all this information in the article, I believe you must have really learned a lot about the first premier credit card login.