Nordstrom card activate is the simple process to activate your Nordstrom credit card or gift card account. There are several ways to go about this and I would be showing you just how to do that in this article. Before you begin the Nordstrom card activation process, you should have received a physical copy of your credit card.
Nordstrom Credit Card
The Nordstrom Credit Card is a private label credit card issued by TD Bank USA and operated by Nordstrom Card Services. Nordstrom card services is a subsidiary of Nordstrom, Inc. The card itself provides Nordstrom customers with rewards points for in-store and online purchases made at Nordstrom and its subsidiaries such as Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club.
Types of Nordstrom Credit Card
There are three different credit cards available, the eligibility of which is assessed during the application process. Of all these cards, the most basic one is the Nordstrom retail credit card, which is a closed-loop card.
Simply put, this means that it can only be used in the stores above. A more advanced option is the Nordstrom Visa Platinum credit card, which can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Finally, the most advanced option is the Nordstrom Visa Signature credit card, which offers additional benefits such as travel bonuses and priority access to events. All of these cards offer rewards points for purchases made at Nordstrom stores and its affiliates, while the Nordstrom Visa Platinum and Nordstrom Visa Signature cards also offer rewards points for purchases made elsewhere.
Checkout: How to Make Zales Credit Card Payment
These reward points can be accumulated and redeemed for a twenty-dollar gift card, which can be used for future purchases. The rewards are good compared to other store credit cards. That said, one thing to keep in mind is that low spenders pay a low APR on purchases, while high spenders pay a relatively high APR. In fact, this means that Nordstrom credit cards may not be ideal for big spenders and may be much better for small spenders.
Requirements to Activate Nordstrom Card
Activating the Nordstrom card is very easy but there is a little information that’s needed. This information may be referred to as requirements. That said, here are the requirements to activate the Nordstrom card.
- Your Nordstrom card number.
- Your phone number.
- Date of birth as registered on file.
- Nordstrom’s official customer service phone number if you’re activating by phone.
With this information, you can now activate your card.
Nordstrom Card Activate at www.nordstromcard.com/activate
Follow the instructions below to activate your Nordstrom card online.
- Open up your web browser and go to https://www.nordstromcard.com/activate.
- On the website, enter your last name, date of birth, phone number, and the last four digits of your credit card number.
- Finally, click on “Activate” at the bottom of the form.
After a few seconds, your card would be activated. You can test it at any ATM or shop online using the card.
Nordstrom Card Activate by Phone
You can also activate your Nordstrom card by telephone. All you have to do is call the official customer service phone number offered by Nordstrom and follow the prompts.
Checkout: How to Apply for Citi Diamond Preferred Card
Nordstrom Card Activation Tips
Here are some helpful tips about Nordstrom card activation.
- Activation will apply to all cards in the account.
- Activation will cause your old cards to be deactivated, and you must destroy all deactivated cards for your protection.
- If you have a Nordstrom Visa® credit card, update your card information wherever it is stored for purchases and bill payments.
- If you use Nordstrom AutoPay to manage your Nordstrom account, you don’t need to do anything as your current settings will automatically be applied to your new card.