JetBlueMasterCard.Com/Activate is a website to activate your JetBlue master card for free. While the activation process is totally free and fairly stress-free, you must be declared eligible for this card before you can get it and activate it.
If you are new to JetBlue master card, I would be showing you to set up your account as well as log in to this article. Note that application for this card requires preapproval. If you use Barclays bank, you may get a mail offer.
JetBlue MasterCard is a popular card issued by Barclays Bank. You can choose any of these cards as per your needs. After selecting a card, you must activate it at JetBlueMastercard.com/Activate to use it for offline or online payments and purchases.
With a particular focus on personal banking, Barclays offers its customers a wide range of credit cards. This bank offers four different types of JetBlue MasterCard. These include JetBlue World MasterCard, JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard, JetBlue Business MasterCard, and JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard.
How to Activate JetBlue MasterCard
After applying, getting approval, and receiving the physical copy of your JetBlue master card, the first thing you may want to do is activate your card. You don’t have to worry as activating your card would only take a few minutes of your time. Follow these instructions to activate your card.
- On the web browser of your choice, go to www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- Wait for the website to load completely and an activation form should be visible.
- Fill out this form with your credit card number, security code, and the last four digits of your social security number, and select your occupation from the options provided.
- After filling out the form with all the required information, scroll downwards and click the blue “Activate” button.
After a few seconds, your card should now be activated and ready for use.
Checkout: JCPenney Credit Card Activate
How to Set Up JetBlue MasterCard Online Access
Setting up online access for your JetBlue master card is another easy process and shouldn’t take up much of your time. Follow the instructions below to begin.
- On the internet browser of your choice, go to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/aiv.action?pageLayout=aivRegistration.
- A form should be visible asking you to enter the last four digits of your social security number, account number, and occupation. Simply fill out the form with the requested information.
- Scroll down and click on the blue “Continue” button.
Follow the instruction that follows to complete your registration.
How to Login to JetBlue MasterCard
If you have registered your JetBlue master card account, you can follow the instructions below to log in to your account.
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=.
- Enter your username and password.
- If you want to be remembered next time, check the “Remember me” box.
- Finally, click the blue “Log in” button.
After a few seconds, you would be redirected to your account management page.
Call JetBlue MasterCard
If you are faced with any issue or you have an inquiry, you can call the JetBlue master card customer service using the phone number on this page (https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/headerLinks?handleContactUsPhone=).
Benefits of JetBlue MasterCard
Here are some of the benefits of the jet blue master card.
- You earn 3X points for JetBlue purchases.
- 2X points for food and grocery purchases.
- No annual fee is charged.
- The ten thousand bonus points will be applicable if you spend one thousand dollars on purchases within the first 90 days.
- For balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening, there is an introductory APR of 0% for 12 months.
- A variable APR of 15.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99% will apply depending on your credibility. Balance transfers incur fees.
- Fifty percent off eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases.
- Users earn ten percent of their bonus points when they redeem and travel on a reward flight operated by JetBlue.
- Receive five thousand bonus points annually after the anniversary of the user’s account.
- International purchases do not incur foreign transaction fees.
- Zero-dollar fraud protection; means that you are not responsible for any unauthorized charges you report to the authorities.
- After redeeming and traveling on a reward flight operated by JetBlue, you will receive 10% of your points as a bonus.
These are some of the benefits of this credit card.