Looking for a U-Haul POS login? Well, you are on the right page of the internet. In this article, I would be showing you the step to log in U-Haul point of sale portal. Now, accessing this portal is very easy and quite not a problem here. Before you can log in to the U-Haul point of sale website, you need a U-Haul account.
If you don’t have a U-Haul account, you are in luck because I would actually be showing you how to create your own U-Haul account too. Remember that this is only to enable you login to the U-Haul POS. If you are trying to log in to U-Haul POS though, I should assume you’ve been using U-Haul for quite some time.
The concept of U-Haul is very easy. Simply put, a U-Haul company allows you to borrow one of their trucks to move your stuff or do whatever for an agreed price and a specific period of time. Talking about the company itself, U-Haul is an American moving truck, rental, and self-storage company that is based in Phoenix, Arizona. This particular company has been in operation since 1945. This company started in a garage back then and was founded by Leonard Shoen.
Checkout: Pay Ulta Credit Card Bill
How to Create U-Haul Account
Creating a U-Haul account online is very easy and it comes with lots of benefits too. Follow the steps below to begin creating your account.
- Open up any web browser on an internet-connected device and go to https://www.uhaul.com/Orders/OrderLookUp/.
- When the website opens, scroll downwards till you find the orange “Create Account” button and click on it.
- A registration form should now be visible to you. Fill out the form with all the required information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click the orange “Continue” button.
Follow the rest screen prompts to complete your registration. After completing your registration, you would have access to all the benefits of having a U-Haul account.
How to Login to U-Haul | U-Haul.com Login
Before we talk about how to log in to U-Haul, you should know that the U-Haul login is different from the U-Haul POS login. This particular login lets you manage and edit your orders as well as other information. Follow the steps below to log in to your U-Haul account.
- Open the browser on your device and go to the official U-Haul website at https://d.docs.live.net/c174d511bc181f76/Documents/uhaulcom.
- Click the “Sign In / Orders” button on the right side of the top navigation.
- On the new page that would be loaded, enter your email address or mobile number and password in the appropriate fields.
- Check the “remember me” box if you want to be remembered on your next visit to the site.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” at the bottom of the form.
After a few seconds, you should be redirected to your account page.
Also, See: PCH Activation Code
U-Haul POS Login | How to Login to pos.uhaul.net
After registering for your U-Haul account, you can proceed to log in to this portal. Follow the steps indexed below to log in to U-Haul POS.
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device and navigate to https://pos.uhaul.net/.
- You should now be on the official login portal. On the right side of the screen, a form should be visible. Fill out this form with your username and password.
- Next, hit the “Sign In” button below the form.
After a few seconds, you would be logged in to your account dashboard.