The SWA Chase credit card login gives you the access needed to manage your SWA credit card account online. This gives you quick and easy access to manage your account on the go from wherever you are in the world.
SWA chase credit card login also allows you to access your southwest rewards, redeem them, track the history of your points and see the program rules. This card is a visa card and can be applied for on the chase website.
Swa Chase Credit Card Login
Chase’s Southwest Airlines Credit Card is a great choice for travelers who love Southwest Airlines. New cardholders can earn fifty thousand bonus points after spending one thousand dollars on purchases in the first three months. In addition, cardholders earn an additional six thousand points each year when they pay the ninety-nine dollars annual fee to renew their card.
Checkout: High Paying Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
How to Log in to SWA Chase Credit Card at www.chase.com
Follow the instructions below to log in to the SWA credit card at chase.com.
- Open the internet browser on your smart device and go to https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
- A login form should be visible at the top right corner of the screen. Enter your username and password respectively on the form.
- Click “Remember me” if you want the browser to remember you on your next visit.
- Click the blue “Sign in” button.
You should be signed in to your account after a few seconds.
South West Airlines Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of southwest airline’s credit card.
- Spend one thousand dollars on purchases in the first 3 months to earn 50,000 Bonus Points.
- Three thousand anniversary points each year.
- Earn Double points When you buy at Southwest.
- Earn Double Points on Local Transportation and Commuting, Including Carpooling.
- Earn Double Points on the Internet, Cable, Phone Service, and Select Streams.
- 2 Early Bird Check-In annually.
- You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
- All points earned will count towards your Companion Pass.
These are some of the benefits of this card.
How to make a payment on a Southwest Credit Card
Making your payment on the Southwest airline credit card at Chase is very easy. There are two ways to make your payment. These are one-time payments and automatic payments. Payments can also be done by mail or by phone.
SWA Chase Credit Card One-Time-Payment
Southwest Card payments can easily be made through the Chase website, mobile app, or by calling Customer Service. To make a payment, select the payment amount, payment date, and payment method.
Also, See: How to Check Citibank Balance
SWA Chase Credit Card Auto Payment
Set up automatic payments with your Southwest credit card and never miss a payment or incur late fees. You can choose to pay a minimum due, a statement balance, or a fixed amount at the due date of each month.
How to Choose the Best Southwest Airline Credit Card
The best Southwest Card depends on where you travel and the most important benefits. All Southwest Cards offer complimentary first and second-checked bags and the points you earn can be applied to your Southwest Companion Pass.
If welcome bonuses are important to you, go for the cheapest Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus credit card with an annual fee of sixty-nine dollars. However, if you plan to travel outside of the United States, you can choose either the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier credit card or the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority credit card as there are no international transaction fees.
For add-on cards, the Priority Card offers even more perks, such as a seventy-five dollars per year travel credit in the Southwest, and a twenty-five percent discount on in-flight purchases when traveling to the Southwest. It comes with the highest annual fee one hundred and forty-nine dollars), so make sure you’re spending enough on the card to offset that cost.