Are you a housemaid and you are in search of valid information on how you can get a housemaid job in USA with visa sponsorship? Well, if you are looking for one then search no more because this article will be giving you the information that you need if you keep on reading. Studies show that foreign immigrants who work as housemaids in the USA with visa sponsorship are open to getting an average salary of $11-$16 per hour, $2k to $3.3k per month, and $$24k to $57k per year.
Housemaid Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs for housemaids are available for foreigners that are determined to get one and also if they are able to provide the requirements that are needed. Getting a visa sponsorship job as a housemaid is an opportunity where you can get to explore and also learn new things and cultures or various people.
Housekeeper Salary in the United States by Experience
Housemaids are sometimes paid by years of experience, here is the breakdown.
|Years of experience||Per hour|
|Less than 1 year|
|1 to 2 years|
|3 to 5 years|
|6 to 9 years|
|More than 10 years|
Best-Paying Cities for Maids and Housekeepers in the United States
The metropolitan areas that pay the highest salary in the maid and housekeeper profession are Kahului, San Jose, San Francisco, Vallejo, and Urban Honolulu.
- Kahului, Hawaii – $45,430
- San Jose, California – $44,940
- San Francisco, California – $44,580
- Vallejo, California – $43,320
- Urban Honolulu, Hawaii – $40,780
If you want to make the best out of your visa sponsorship, you should try to get a job in at least one of these cities. If not, you can try the states in the next paragraph.
Best-Paying States for Maids and Housekeepers in the United States
The states and districts that pay Maids and Housekeepers the highest mean salary are Hawaii ($42,200), New York ($40,290), the District of Columbia ($38,950), California ($37,080), and Massachusetts ($36,700).
- Hawaii – $42,200
- New York – $40,290
- District of Columbia – $38,950
- California – $37,080
- Massachusetts – $36,700
Who is a Housemaid?
A housemaid is a girl or a woman that is employed by an employer for the purpose of carrying out housework or chores. They are given tasks where they are required to clean the house, bedrooms, and other places and surface that needs cleaning.
Benefits of a Housemaid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Housemaid job in the United States with visa sponsorship has benefits that will encourage its workers so they will be able to continue their good services and also the benefits will be given below.
- Employee discount.
- Extended health care.
- Vision coverage.
- Retirement saving plans.
- Free training.
- Paid time off and closed major holidays.
- A paid vacation.
- Dental insurance coverage.
- An employee wellness program.
- Tuition Assistance.
Listed above are some of the benefits of housemaids’ jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities Needed for Housemaid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Housemaid jobs in the United States come with some responsibilities and they will be listed below.
- Responsible for cleaning the house thoroughly.
- Restocking of toiletries and towels.
- Ensuring that hotel and guestrooms are maintained.
- Always change the sheets and bed making.
- The duty of informing any safety hazard to the owner of the house.
- Good organizational skills in the house and running errands.
- Daily cleaning of the kitchen and also the surfaces, equipment, cabinet doors ad sinks.
Stated above are the responsibilities of housemaid jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Requirements for Housemaid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The requirements that you need for you to get a housemaid job in the United States with visa sponsorship will be listed below for you to know.
- You will need a high school diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- You must have proof of your previous work experience
- Good oral communication skills with department supervisors, team members, and visitors.
- Ability to follow instructions on dress code.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Services that are exceptional to client service and professionalism.
- The knowledge and ability to understand the correct and safe use of relevant custodial equipment.
- Ability to speak fluent English.
These are the requirements that are needed for Housemaid jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship.
How to Apply for a Housemaid Job in USA with Visas Sponsorship
Follow the steps and instructions below to apply for Housemaid jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
- Firstly, you need to prepare a well-organized Curriculum Vitae.
- Then kindly visit the internet and search for Housemaid jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
- You can be able to do that by launching the URL. https://www.indeed.com/q-Visa-Sponsorship-Housekeeping-jobs.html on the web browser of your internet-connected device.
- Then as soon as you have gained access to the website, fill out the application form that you are presented with and then make sure that you submit all required documents, and wait for a reply.
- If you are eligible and meet up the requirements for employment, you will then be requested for an interview online.
- If you are lucky and were able to get the job, you will be given a job offer letter.
- Now after that whole procedure your employer will file a job petition on your behalf by visiting the USCIS for a work permit as a housemaid.
- Then you need to have some patience and wait for the reply of your employers on how and when to apply for your visa.
With the steps that have been stated above, you can be able to apply for a housemaid job in the United States.
Recommended: Tailor Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Websites that you can find Housemaid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are some websites online where you can be able to search for all sorts of visa sponsorship jobs that are available in the United States and also get the information that relates to the job you search for. Going further you can get information on the job description, pay rate, requirements, eligibility criteria, and more.
Furthermore, these websites are amazing search engines where you can be able to get the information that you need and also apply online and they will also be stated.
Salary of Housemaid Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of job offers for housemaids in the United States under the visa sponsorship program for foreigners that need to get one to assist in their finances. Meanwhile, foreign immigrants who work as housemaids in the USA with visa sponsorship are open to getting an average salary of $11-$16 per hour, $2k to $3.3k per month, and $$24k to $57k per year.
Interview Questions for Housemaid Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Job interviews usually have some questions that are asked by employers which the job applicant will answer to show if they really aspire to get the job. However, these questions also apply to the job of a housemaid in the United States, and moreover, these interview questions that can be asked will be listed below for you to know about.
- What is your work experience as a housemaid?
- Why do you want the job of a housemaid?
- Why do you want to work in the United States and not in your home country?
- How do you relate with your clients?
- What are the major duties of a housemaid and also some responsibilities?
- What would you do if you have a client that is not satisfied with your work?
- What are some safety precautions that a housemaid must need?
- How long do you want to work as a housemaid in 6he United States?
These are some interview questions that are been asked by employers wh9 want t sponsor housemaids in the United States to work as a housemaid.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section of the article provides some of the frequent questions that are usually asked about Housemaid jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship so that you can be able to understand the topic better so continue reading.
How Much does it Cost to Sponsor a Work Visa in the United States?
In general, a visa sponsorship costs approximately $4000 but may cost $8-9,000 if a company has more than fifty employees and 50% of those employees are foreign nationals.
Who pays for Visa Sponsorship?
It is your employer that pays for sponsorship and they pay a number of fees to sponsor a skilled worker visa and also a sponsor license application fee.