An American offers bridgecrest auto loan used car retailer called DriveTime automotive group incorporation. This company is based in Tempe, Arizona and it sells and finances car sales to consumers around the nation.
If you’re lost, this company was formerly known as Ugly Ducking. The name change took place in 2002. It is worth pointing out that DriveTime spanned off Carvana and GO financial, Bridgecrest acceptance corporation, and SilverRock group incorporation.
Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Most people would argue that Bridgecrest is not a loan company. For me, it is not a loan. They simply finance a car of your choice in which you have to pay installments over a given period of time for the car you choose. You can easily find this information on the official website FAQs page.
Bridgecrest currently offers three payment methods namely AutoPay, Bank Account, and debit card. Paying with your debit card would incur a 3.95% charge while paying directly with your bank is totally free.
Checkout: Ameriprise Sign In – Ameriprise Financial Login
With that in mind, you should also know AutoPay I the recommended way to pay by the platform. You can easily sign up for AutoPay on the website by following this link https://www.bridgecrest.com/Payment/AutoPay and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account you would have to create one which I would be showing you how to in the next paragraph.
How to Create Bridgecrest Account Online
Creating a Bridgecrest account online is very easy, all you have to do is follow the guidelines below;
- Open the web browser on your device and go to https://www.bridgecrest.com/.
- When the website loads, you should see a login form. Ignore the login for and find the “Create Account” link on the top navigation and click on it.
- You can use your account number or social security number to perform your account setup. Choose the option you would like to use and enter the respective information needed. After filling out the form, click on the blue “Setup Account” button at the bottom of the form.
- The next step is setting up your password and other personal information. Simply follow the on-screen guides to complete your account setup.
That’s how to create a Bridgecrest account online.
Bridgecrest Account Login
The Bridgecrest account login action can be performed by following the steps below;
- Open any web browser on your device and go to https://www.bridgecrest.com/.
- When the website loads, scroll a bit downwards and you should see a login form. Enter your email address and password in the text field provided.
- Find the blue “Login” button at the bottom of the form and click on it.
After verification of your details, you would be logged in to your account.
Bridgecrest Customer Service
If you need assistance with a service or you have an issue with a service, you can contact the official customer service following the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser and head to https://www.bridgecrest.com/ContactUs.
- You should see a contact form. Simply fill out the form with all the required information. This can include your full name, phone number, email address, loan, what you need help with, and an optional message.
After filling out the form, click on the blue “Submit” button at the bottom, and that’s it.