Bank of America Credit Card Approval is a way you can check your card application status if your card has been approved. The approval is through Bank of America which is a card issuer where the customer’s application for a card is been processed to know if the customer has sufficient to cover the transactional cost of the card.
Bank Of America Credit Card Approval
Bank of America offers credit cards to its bank operators for smooth purchases and other transactional activities they do with the use of the card. The card approval process can also be referred to as the card authorization process where the bank grants its operators credit cards and also see if their credit score is good for them to be a cardholder.
Bank of America is a financial and investment bank and financial services holding company in America that offers people’s banking services. it is also a card issuer and has its headquarters located in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
However, for you to have access to the credit card approval process, you need to visit their website and follow the right procedures. Well, if you don’t know the steps to take to check if your card has been approved just follow the steps that this article will guide you on.
Checkout: Amazon Business Prime
How to Improve Your Bank of America Credit Card Approval Odds
There are certain ways for you to improve or increase your Bank of America credit card odds. Well, these ways or processes will be stated below.
- Check your credit history or score.
- Make applications for cards that match your credit profile only.
- Reduce your outstanding debt reported to credit bureaus.
- Lower credit utilization ratio.
- Payment of all outstanding balances on cards from the same issuer.
These are some of the steps or guidelines you can follow to improve your Bank of America credit card approval odds.
How to Check Your Bank of America Credit Card Approval Status
The procedures you need to take for you to check your card approval status are not difficult but rather an easy process. Furthermore, if you are finding it difficult to check your card approval status, just follow the steps and guidelines below.
- Firstly, open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL. https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/application-status-center/.
- Then click on the “Check the Status of my submitted application” button.
- You will then be redirected to another page.
- Now begin the application by entering your “Last Name”.
- Fill in your “Date of Birth”.
- Type in the “Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)”.
- Enter your “ZIP Code”.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
If the information you gave is correct then, you can now check your card approval status.
Also, See: Brandsource Credit Card Login Pay Bills
How Long Is Bank of America Credit Card Approval
Bank of America credit does not take a lot of time to get approved but can be approved in a minute in some cases can take up to 30 days. However, most applicants receive a decision within a few days if they don’t one instantly.
What Credit Score is Needed for Bank of America?
The credit score needed for Bank of America is about 690 to 719 and it should also be a fair credit score or even higher.
Is it Hard to get a Bank of America Credit Card?
No, the Bank of America credit card is not hard to get if your credit score is good or even higher.