Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login offers up to 40,000 bonus Miley, annual companion fare, free check bag, rewards, and more to Cardholders. Earn miles with no mileage cap on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases. Thus when you make a qualifying purchase with your card, you’re sure of 3 miles per dollar you spent. These benefits and amazing offers make the card worth having.
Nevertheless, apart from the rewards and benefits, it also provides massive security and outstanding features. One of the features that give Cardholders a greater experience in mobile and online banking services. With these, cardholders can easily access their accounts, pay bills, check available credit, etc.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card
Are you a frequent flier? Get the airline credit card and enjoy all the benefits it offers fliers. Users get mileage point perks, a free check bag, a companion fare bonus, and make use of the Alaska lounge day pass when they fly. However, to get the card you have to apply. If you have what it takes to get the card, your application will be approved. Before you head straight to the application platform, check out the card features and benefits below.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Benefits
The followings are the features and benefits of the card
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening and receive a $100 statement credit + 40,000 bonus miles + companion fare.
- Get a free check bag.
- For each dollar you spent on eligible purchases, you will receive 3 miles.
- Earn 1 mile for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 20% back on in-flight purchases.
- Free foreign transaction fees.
- There’s no mileage cap.
- No miles expiration on an active account.
- Protects members against fraudulent transactions.
- It provides chip cards for enhanced security and protection.
- Cardholders receive gets overdraft protection.
- Enjoy a paperless statement option.
- Manage your account online and in-app banking.
- Receive early account alerts.
These are the basic features and benefits that come with the card.
Checkout: Belk Credit Card Login
Alaska Credit Card Credit Score
With a good to excellent credit score of 670 or above, applicants have a greater chance of getting approval for an Alaska Airlines Credit Card. So, before you rush to apply, ensure you have at least a good credit score.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Application
Proceed with the following procedure to apply for the card.
- Go to com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Tap the Apply now button.
- A new page will appear with the application form
- Go down to access the form.
- Fill out your first name, middle name, and last name
- Type in your residential address 1, second residential address (optional)
- Enter your state, select your country and enter your ZIP code.
- To send your statement to a different account, tap the empty box.
- Enter your primary phone number, and email address, and answer the question below with Yes/No
- Select your country of residence
- Fill out your birth date and select your employment status.
- Type in your total annual income amount, your primary source of income, and your monthly housing payment.
- Select your card option.
- Navigate to read the terms and conditions
- Click the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Tap on the save and continue buttons.
The procedures above are steps on how to apply for the card.
Also, See: How to Login to American Express Delta
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Activation
To activate your new card, proceed with this guide
- Navigate to their page at com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Tap on the “sign in” box.
- Click on the “sign in to activate card” tab.
- Proceed with the on-screen directives to activate your card.
With these processes above you will successfully activate your new card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Follow the directives under to login and manage your account
- Visit their page at com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/
- Move upward to the top of the page
- At the right-hand side of the page, click on “sign in” tab
- Choose the service you want to access from the options on the screen.
- Type in your online ID and passcode. Then sign in
These are the steps to access your account.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment
To pay your card bills online follow the instructions below
- Navigate to the official page at com/credit-cards/products/alaska-airlines-credit-card/.
- Their homepage will open.
- Go straight and tap on “sign in”.
- Select the “sign in to bill pay”.
- Follow the steps on the screen to pay your bills.
However, apart from online bill payment, cardholders can also pay bills by phone or mail or via mobile app.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Customer Service
You can call on Alaska Airlines Credit Card Customer service agent, for more help and support. Their customer service is always friendly and professional. Thus, they are ever ready to answer any questions you have. You can reach them by mail or phone. Their email address and phone number are available on their official website.