“How to activate vanilla gift card” Yes, that’s what be talking about in this article. Most times, vanilla gift cards aren’t difficult to activate. A lot of times, it is ready to use immediately after purchase. What happens if you still can’t use it immediately after purchase? Well, that’s where the activation process comes in.
Vanilla gift cards can be shopped at vanillagift.com, the official website for the vanilla gift card. The maximum balance you can purchase on a vanilla gift card is five hundred dollars. Yes, I know most gift cards go beyond this limit but it is what it is with the vanilla gift card.
Activate Vanilla Gift Card
The vanilla gift card can easily be activated by calling the toll-free number on the back of the card and following the instructions given. Having said that, I want you to know that there is no special way to activate the vanilla gift card.
If you were looking for a long article on this, I’m sorry to disappoint you because it is exactly what it is. Turn to the back of your plastic gift card and call the number. Since I haven’t purchased the eGift card before, it’s had to say the process. Undoubtedly, eGift cards should be ready to use on the fly. If it isn’t ready to use, you should find the instructions in the mail you were sent.
Checkout: Cosco Login
How to Shop Vanilla Gift Cards
Like I said earlier, vanilla gift cards can be shopped on the official vanilla website. Follow the steps below to shop for a vanilla gift card.
- Launch any web browser of your choice preferably the one you’re using to read this article and follow this link: – https://www.vanillagift.com/catalog.
- Scroll through the categories and find the card you would love to purchase. After finding it, click on it.
- Select the amount you want to be on the card and set up your customizations. If you want this card to be sent with a gift box, you can select the type of gift box from the options available.
- Finally, click on add to cart.
That’s it. All you have to do now is create an account or sign in to your existing account and checkout. After checkout, your eGift cad should arrive within minutes. For plastic gift cars, it depends on the location of the recipient.
Does Vanilla Gift Card Ship Internationally?
The short answer to this is no. Note that this is in regard to plastic gift cards. For eGift cards, anyone can receive the card from any part of the world.
How to Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance
If you have a vanilla gift card in your possession (plastic or eGift card), you can easily check the balance online. For the plastic card, you can also alternatively call the toll-free number on the back of the card to know your balance. Follow the steps below to check your vanilla gift card balance online.
- Open any web browser of your choice and go to https://balance.vanillagift.com/.
- When the website opens up, you should see a form on the left side of the screen asking for your card number, expiry date, and CVV. Simply enter these details and click the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the form.
After a few seconds, your balance should be displayed for you to see.